For over three decades, UtiliQuest, LLC has been locating underground utility lines and offering value-added services to major utility and telecommunication companies across the United States. Over this time, we’ve been nationally recognized for our prompt, accurate, and high-quality locating services. Our responsibility is not merely to meet, but to exceed our customer’s expectations for quality, professionalism, and value.
In today’s market, the demands of a locate technician are increasing daily as utility networks become more sophisticated and complex. So it is only with a trained and experienced field staff that we can succeed.
UtiliQuest has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention. A big part of our success can be credited to the quality people we work so diligently to hire, train and support. UtiliQuest strives to be an employer of choice by creating an environment where teamwork and individual accomplishments are recognized and rewarded.
UtiliQuest Offers its Workforce the Platform to Success with Specialized Training
Day in and day out, UtiliQuest offers its workforce with the platform to succeed. We empower and trust our employees, and allow them flexibility in their professional responsibilities. We believe in outfitting each technician with the right tools to do the job right. Upon hire, all UtiliQuest employees are provided with:
- Late model, mid-sized, light-duty Nissan, Ford or Chevrolet trucks
- Ruggedized military-grade laptop, used in and outside of the vehicle
- Mobile phone and related communication devices
- Access to state of the art technology and software
- We use state of the art equipment, including Vivax, Ditch Witch, Subsite, Radiodetection, etc.
UtiliQuest not Only Offers You a Job, but a Chance to Build a Career
UtiliQuest not only offers you a job, but a foundation for a lifelong career. Our constant attention to state-of-the art technology, ongoing internal training, and professional certification makes UtiliQuest the ideal place to develop and grow your career in the locating industry.
At UtiliQuest, our priority is to promote from within, meaning, our locators will one day be those supervising, managing, and directing our workforce in years to come. UtiliQuest is fully committed to your success and growth by offering paid industry-standard training and access to online material and guides in a learning environment focused on your continued enhancement and professional development.
UtiliQuest Offers Benefits That Take Care Of Your Needs & Rewards All Your Efforts
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Affordable access to high quality plans, customized per employee)
- 401(K) (matching contributions made each week)
- Life Insurance (company-paid and supplemental available)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday Bonus
- Premium Pay for On-Call work
Now Hiring Utility Locators
Please see below for our upcoming recruitment events.
- May 28, 2019 - Fairfax, VA
- May 28, 2019 - Arlington, VA
Attend one of our recruitment events, or explore current career opportunities and apply online today!