For over three decades, UtiliQuest, LLC has been locating underground utility lines and offering value-added services to major utility and telecommunication companies across the United States. Over this time, we’ve been nationally recognized for our prompt, accurate, and high-quality locating services. Our responsibility is not merely to meet, but to exceed our customer’s expectations for quality, professionalism, and value.
In today’s market, the demands of a locate technician are increasing daily as utility networks become more sophisticated and complex. So it is only with a trained and experienced field staff that we can succeed.
UtiliQuest has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention. A big part of our success can be credited to the quality people we work so diligently to hire, train and support. UtiliQuest strives to be an employer of choice by creating an environment where teamwork and individual accomplishments are recognized and rewarded.
UtiliQuest Offers its Workforce the Platform to Success with Specialized Training
Day in and day out, UtiliQuest offers its workforce with the platform to succeed. We empower our employees and provide flexibility in their professional responsibilities. We equip our employees with the proper tools to safely and effectively perform their job function. Upon employment, all UtiliQuest locate technicians are provided with:
- Late model, mid-sized, light-duty Nissan vehicles
- Ruggedized military-grade laptop tablet computers
- Mobile phone and related communication devices
- Access to state of the art technology and software
- We use state of the art utility locating equipment which include Vivax, 3M, Ditch Witch, Subsite, Radiodetection, etc.
UtiliQuest Offers Opportunities Career Growth
UtiliQuest provides a foundation for a lifelong career. Our constant attention to state-of-the art technology and ongoing professional makes UtiliQuest the ideal place to develop and grow your career in the damage prevention industry.
At UtiliQuest, we lay the foundation to promote from within, providing opportunities for technician advancement. UtiliQuest is fully committed to your success and growth. We offer paid training, access to online material and performance guides in a learning environment focused on your continued development.
UtiliQuest Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (customized per employee)
- 401(K) (matching contributions made each week)
- Life Insurance (company-paid and supplemental available)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday Pay
- Premium Pay for On-Call work
We do not have any upcoming events at this time, Thank you!
Apply online today!