We are seeking a Web Application Developer for our corporate office in Alpharetta, GA. The candidate, who will report to the Sr. Director Information Technology, will be responsible for full life cycle development and support of mission critical applications.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Web Application Developer with a minimum of 4 years of experience using Microsoft development tools and practices. This person will have experience with web application development with exceptional knowledge of the .NET Framework. You must be proactive and a self-starter who is flexible and dynamic with excellent client-facing experience and excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency.
The Candidate will be a key contributor towards delivering custom integrations, solutions and reports, to the business users. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Work with business users to analyze client requirements, create functional and technical design specifications.
- Develop reports, extract, transform and load data using SSIS 2008, Visual Basic 6.0 development, Visual Basic.Net development, Crystal Reports development and SSRS reports development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Development Tools including MS SQL 2005 and 2008, programming triggers, stored procedures, T SQL.
- Knowledge of HTML 5.0
- Experience with Ajax, ASP.Net, and MS Enterprise Library Strong debugging, coding, and analysis/design skills
- Exceptional development skills with VB 6.0, VB.Net, Visual Studio
- Experience in User Interface Design.
- Experience in database design, programming stored procedures, triggers, indexes, data normalization and data integrity.
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS
- Intermediate SharePoint experience
- Proficiency in documentation, including requirements analysis.
- Self-motivated, project leadership expertise, and maintain outstanding professionalism.
- Strong teamwork ethic
- The applicant should have experience with Microsoft development environments, including Visual Studio.net.
- Over 5 years of development experience.
- 1 year of .Net application development C# or VB.NET, HTML or XML.
Please send resume with salary history to Cynthia Poinsette.