UtiliQuest Offers Its Workforce the Platform to Succeed
Day in and day out, UtiliQuest offers its workforce with the platform to succeed. We empower and trust our employees, and allow them flexibility in their professional responsibilities. We believe in outfitting each technician with the right tools to do the job right. Upon hire, all UtiliQuest Damage Prevention Technicians are provided with:
- Mid-sized, light-duty Ford or Chevrolet trucks, year 2008 and newer
- Ruggedized military-grade laptop, used in and outside of the vehicle
- Mobile phone and related communication devices
- Access to state of the art technology and software
- State of the art equipment, including Vivax, Metrotech, RadioDetection, and GPR units
UtiliQuest Not Only Offeres You A Job, But a Chance To Build A Career
UtiliQuest not only offers you a job, but a foundation for a lifelong career. Our constant attention to state-of-the art technology, ongoing internal training, and professional certification makes UtiliQuest the ideal place to develop and grow your career in the locating industry.
At UtiliQuest, our priority is to promote from within, meaning, our locators will one day be those supervising, managing, and directing our workforce in years to come. UtiliQuest is fully committed to your success and growth by offering paid industry-standard training and access to online material and guides in a learning environment focused on your continued enhancement and professional development.
UtiliQuest Offers Benefits That Take Care Of Your Needs & Rewards For All Your Efforts
Incentive-Pay Rewards Program
In addition to paying competitive wages, UtiliQuest offers a unique Reward Program to each qualifying productive technician and supervisor, which gives them the opportunity to earn income beyond their annual salary. Through this Reward Program, technicians can receive additional earnings, based on facilities marked and tickets completed. Approximately half of our workforce is given these rewards each week, translating to an average of an additional $600 per month, per employee.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Affordable access to high quality plans, customized per employee)
- 401(K) (matching contributions made each week)
- Life Insurance (company-paid and supplemental available)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacations/Holiday
- On-Call compensation
UtiliQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V